Techie Zone

Orkut Profile Name in हिन्दी

Thursday, August 31, 2006

ŠŠŠŠ

Orkut is now-a-days every netsavvy person's best friend and I am not the odd-man-out kinda. I usually spend 1-2 hours in a day browsing Orkut. But most of the time I fancy to decorate my Profile name with diferent designs...and finally I came across a web site where you can put any letter/word in English and convert it to many regional language..Hence a new look to my profile....which u can check it here:

http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=4914831960640932932

Relax.....M gonna give u the link where you can change your profile name in the language u wish.
Just visit the following page:

http://www.purionline.com/language/

The link contains the converter for the following language:
Bengali (বংলা) , Gujarati (ગુજરાતી) , Hindi (हिन्दी) , Kannada (ಕನ್ನಡ) , Malayalam (മലയാളം) , Oriya (ଓଡ଼ିଆ) , Punjabi (ਗੁਰਮੁਖੀ) , Sanskrit (संस्कृतम्) , Tamil (தமிழ்) , Telugu (తెలుగు) .

So its time to surprise others....:-)

अजय कुमार

Posted by Alex @ 4:54 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment